JOIN THE WINNING TEAM
Job Title: CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO DEVELOP A BUSINESS PLAN
Deadline: 20th March 2020.
RHU desires to develop a Business Plan that will help the Association:
- Improve the prospects for program and financial sustainability
- Identify products or services that can bring in new revenue streams
- Gain a deeper understanding of its market, including market share
- Strengthen RHU’s structure for delivery of health services, reproductive health programming for young people and for more effective SRHR advocacy
RHU seeks to recruit a highly skilled and experienced consultant who will lead his/her team, in the preparation of a 3-year Business Plan in relation to the Terms of Reference.
Interested individuals and institutions should send an application including the following:
- Updated CV/Resume, and/or the relevant institutional profile
- Evidence of similar assignments including contact persons as a source of reference
- Availability and costed proposal
Submit application by post or hand-deliver application letters to RHU Head Office, Plot 2, Katego Road, Kamwokya (Opposite Uganda Museum) or email firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Any queries can also be referred through the same channels
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted NB: Female applicants are encouraged to apply